SEA FREIGHT & SHIPPING
- LCL - We offer Less than Container Load/Part Load shipping import services from overseas to the UK through our extensive network of agents, ensuring that all documentation is fully prepared in advance to speed transit through UK customs.
- FCL - For Full Container Load sea freight import services we can arrange for containers (using 20', 40' & 40' HC) to be delivered to any UK location from anywhere in the world.
- Conventional Vessels - We can arrange sea freight import shipment by conventional vessels for any cargoes that are too large to fit into containers.
- Ro-ro - We can arrange for roll-on/roll-off transport from most major ports around the world for goods destined for the UK.
- Warehousing - We can provide storage in general or bonded warehouses offering temperature control, security, container handling facilities and packing services, if required.
The significant word for our export sea freight forwarding service is 'Choice'. With a huge range of options available we believe it is our role to bring you the best options within the parameters required, and provide our customers with the choice.
You can choose from:
- LCL - Less than Container Load/Part Load weekly consolidation services to more than 100 ports around the world;
- FCL - Full Container Loads direct sailings with fast transit. Transshipment services including 20', 40', Open Tops, Flat Racks and out of gauge cargo;
- Break bulk and roll-on/roll-off services;
- Special Project work.
Carlton Freight has extensive expertise in all of these areas and can provide you with the best choices for specific requirements. Complete forwarding documentation services are provided including Bill of Lading, Customs documentation and letter of credit requirements.